Describes the Axway global secure development lifecycle (SDL).
This guide provides instructions and recommendations to help you strengthen the security of API Gateway, API Manager, and API Portal. Security descriptions include:
- How the product was developed in a secure way
- A list of main security features
- Secure configuration parameters, including the Secure by Default configuration
- Identity and access management in this product
- Best practices to use this product in a secure way
This guide is targeted at the following audiences:
- Security teams in charge of auditing the security of the product
- Global network engineers
- Product administrators
Certifications API management products have received, and standards they comply with.
Summary of the main security features of API Gateway, API Manager, and API Portal.
Summary of the identity and access management features of API Gateway.
Architecture of API Gateway and API Portal from a security perspective.
Describes the main configurable security features of API Gateway, API Manager, and API Portal.
Summary of the secure-by-default settings for API Gateway, API Manager, and API Portal.
Details of signed certificates used by API Gateway, and sample certificates that are shipped with API Gateway and API Portal.
Recommended best practices for securing API Gateway, API Manager, and API Portal.
Reference to compliant settings for FIPS, NIST Suite B, and NIST Suite B TS.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.