Unified Catalog November 2020 Release Notes
2 minute read
New features and enhancements
The following new features and enhancements are available in this update.
Categories management through the Unified Catalog UI
Robust WebUI for Central Admin users to create and manage categories. Refer to Manage catalog assets for more details.
Filter Catalog assets updates
Improved searching and browsing in the Unified Catalog.
- The Filter capability has been enhanced to allow for multi-selection of type and categories.
- Pagination has been added to Filter by categories. By default, users can see the first 10 categories available in alphabetical order. A Show more button has been added to display the next 10 available categories.
- Select all has been added to allow filtering by all asset types or all categories with a click of a button.
Documented CLI extension to enable integration with Bitbucket for manual discovery and publishing of APIs to the Unified Catalog. The CLI extension can be integrated in your CI/CD pipeline to automate the discovery of APIs from your repository. For more information, refer to our public Github repo.
CA Layer7 integration
Documented CLI extension to enable integration with Layer7 for manual discovery and publishing of APIs to the Unified Catalog. For more information, refer to our public Github repo.
- Previously, users assigned the Developer role could not push an API asset from the Unified Catalog to Integration Builder as a connector.
- Previously, when no app was required with a subscription, the Approve and Reject dialog screen would display “App has been deleted.”
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.