Unified Catalog January 2021 Release Notes
1 minute read
New features and enhancements
The following new features and enhancements are available in this update:
Searching and filtering updates
The following updates have been included in this release to improve searching and browsing in the Unified Catalog:
- Free-text search have been extended to include catalog asset short description.
- The filter selection is preserved when navigating away and back to the Unified Catalog.
- Count badges have been added to Filter by Category and Asset Type to show the number of available asset in a category or of a specific type.
- The Catalog management screen has been enhanced to allow searching by category name and sort the categories list by Recently Updated, Newest, Name (A-Z), Name (Z-A).
The following issues were fixed in this update:
- Previously, the name of an active subscription could not be updated without changing the subscription status. Now, the subscription name can be changed without triggering a “change request”.
- Previously, long category names, descriptions, or tags were not properly displayed to fit certain screen resolutions. Now, the overflowing descriptions, category names, and tags are displayed to fit the screen resolution.
There are no known limitations in this release.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.