Introduction to API Gateway upgrade and migration, and recommended best practices for test upgrades.
Upgrade API Gateway
This guide describes how to upgrade to API Gateway version 7.7.
- Upgrading or installing API Gateway or API Manager on Windows is not supported.
- This guide does not describe how to upgrade API Portal. For more information on upgrading API Portal, see the API Portal Installation and Upgrade Guide.
- This guide describes how to upgrade a classic deployment only. It does not describe how to upgrade a container deployment. For information on migrating your upgraded classic deployment to a container deployment, see the API Manager Container Deployment Guide.
- See a list of API Gateway configurable files that can be changed after the upgrade.
- See a list of post-upgrade scripts that you must run after the upgrade.
Upgrade from API Gateway 7.5.1 or later to API Gateway 7.7.
Learn how to update from API Gateway One Version to the latest delivery.
Learn how to upgrade your Cassandra environment from version 2.2.8 or 2.2.12 to version 3.11.11 with no downtime.
Perform a minimal downtime upgrade to API Gateway 7.7.
Upgrade your metrics database to version 7.7.
Upgrade API Gateway Analytics to version 7.7.
Detect and analyze upgrade issues in Policy Studio.
Reference to warnings and errors generated by
Get answers to frequently asked questions about upgrade.
Advice on troubleshooting the API Gateway upgrade process and the